BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 22 February 2009

San Francisco: Day Four

Day four was the last full day in SF and a day for everyone to do what they want. For me and my colleague, Nicola Wake, it was an opportunity to walk over to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a scorcher of a day (at least to this European used to the cold February weather of Northern England) and it took around three hours to stroll over, following the path of the bay. It was all rather spectacular. That brings us to today - day five and time to back up and head back. It's been a great few days and my sadness at leaving is only matched by my excitement at returning in August.

In the coming days I'll be adding the reflections of the students and hundreds more pictures to the online gallery. Wish us a safe journey home.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates