BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Tickets, Money, Passport!!

Well it's a cool but sunny morning in San Francisco. We all arrived last night for the Law and Sexuality field trip and I'll be blogging some first thoughts later today. Before I went I was going to post this video but didn't get round to it. Thanks to a scene in Absolutely Fabulous I always have a mantra going round my head when I'm about to fly somewhere - "tickets, money, passport". See the clip below (try it from 6.40mins). We might not have had a baggage conveyor moment (thanks to the herculean bag lifting efforts of Greg) but Rob may wish want to remember the "tickets, money, passport" mantra in future - especially the passport bit! It wouldn't be a law trip without Rob sprinting to the last...

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates